Flax seed powder/Flour
Today, flaxseed is available in the form of seeds, oils, powder, tablets, capsules, and flour. People use it as a dietary supplement to prevent constipation, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, cancer, and several other conditions.
Made from finely milled flax seeds (also known as linseeds), this nourishing flax meal can be used to add a tasty nutritional boost to almost any meal. Perfect for mixing into porridge, yoghurt, smoothies and soups, Health Connection Flax Powder is loaded with omegas and has a pleasantly mild nutty flavour. Flax meal is a great source of fibre and protein; in fact it’s one of the few plant-based “complete proteins” out there, making it a great choice for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adding them to water and drinking it as part of your daily fluid intake.
- Drizzling flaxseed oil as a dressing on salad.
- Sprinkling ground flax seeds over your hot or cold breakfast cereal.
- Mixing them into your favorite yogurt.
- Adding them into cookie, muffin, bread or other batters.